Hey guys, I’m excited to announce that I have just published another video course over on Udemy.com!
This is my third video course and I think I’m most excited about this one. In early 2015 I wrote a post about my PVC drip irrigation system and the post has been my most read post ever!! So that gave me the idea of filming this course.
As a Stoney Acres reader I’m offering the course to you at a special price!! Only $10.00 for over 1.5 hours of video content!! Just follow this link to get the special price.
Or click on the banner add at the bottom of the page!
Here’s a link to the promo video on YouTube:
And here’s more details on the course:
This may be the most useful garden video you have ever watched!! Learn how to make your own PVC drip irrigation system for your garden.
If you have ever considered adding a drip irrigation system to your vegetable garden, this is the year!! With drought conditions over a large portion of the country, now is the time to cut your water usage and improve the quality of your vegetable garden!
Learn everything you need to know to get your own PVC drip irrigation system up and running this season.
Drip irrigation systems promote strong healthy plants, save time and resources in your garden and they save a ton of water!! PVC based systems are easy to build, very flexible and much less expensive than other types of drip systems.
Master Gardener Rick Stone takes you through the process of building a PVC drip system. He covers all you need to know to get started. In this class you will learn:
- Why you should choose a PVC system over the other systems out there.
- How to build your system, including cutting pipe, drilling holes, and the hardware you will need.
- How to create a main line water distribution system that will make it easy to get water to each of your garden beds
- What size of PVC pipe is best for your garden.
- Where and how many water holes will you need for the different types of crops.
- How to attach your drip system to a rain water collection system!
- Tricks on making your system very flexible and easily reconfigured for each year in your garden.
With almost 90 minutes of content you will learn every detail of what you need to do to get this PVC drip system up and running in your garden. And of course this video comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with this class you can have a full refund! Buy it now, as the price will be going up in only a few months!!