Are you new to gardening?
Whether this is your first year with a garden, or you have a few years under your belt, the New Gardeners Workshop is designed to help you grow a better garden this year!
And best of all it’s FREE!
To get the course all you need to do is join our email list
This free course includes 2 great workshops:
Where to Plant your Garden Workshop
5 videos to teach you what type of garden is best for your situation
- In-Ground Gardens
- Raised Bed Gardens
- Containers Gardens
- Or a mix of all 3
The New Gardeners Workshop
6 videos that will teach you
- The importance of sun, soil, and water
- Why starting small is the key to success
- What crops should be planted by seedlings and which by seeds
- What is the difference between a cool season and a warm-season crop
- 16 easy garden crops for any new gardener to grow
Combined the 2 workshops give you almost 90 minutes of FREE gardening know-how
You will also get a series of emails with even more gardening secrets!
All you need to do is join our email list.