Want to learn how to grow a great garden this summer . . . you should buy this course today!
Here’s what you get when you buy this course:
- I will teach you Where to plant your Garden
- You will learn When to plant it
- What are the 12 best veggies to plant in your new garden
- Over 2 hours of engaging content
- Access to a Master Gardener with 18 years of gardening experience
- A 30 day money back guarantee
Follow this link to find the course:
Imagine harvesting 100’s of pounds of Vegetables from your own backyard!
Ripe juicy tomatoes, delicious sweet corn or crisp lettuce. It’s possible for any one that has a small back yard to grow surprising amounts of vegetables. A small 150 square foot plot can produce several hundred pounds of yummy veggies thru the spring, summer and fall.
In this Vegetable Gardening Basics course you will learn where to put your garden, when to plant it and what are some of the easiest veggies to grow. The course is designed to teach the new gardener the basics to get started. The course will also teach you more experienced gardeners some of the basic principals that you need to know to “pump up” your garden production:
Where to Grow Your Garden
- Raised Bed Gardens
- Flat Bed Gardens
- Sun requirements
- Caring for your soil
- Watering your garden
When to Plant Your Garden
- Cool Weather Crops
- Warm Weather Crops
- Estimated Planting Times
What to Plant in Your New Garden
- Should you plant seeds . . . or seedlings?
- Hybrid seeds vs. Open Pollinated seeds what’s the difference?
- 7 Easy to grow Cool Weather veggies
- 5 Easy to grow Warm Weather veggies
Whether you are a new gardener or you have a few years under your belt you will find this Vegetable Gardening Basics course a great guide to improving your backyard garden. Please join our growing community of gardeners as we discuss the best practices for growing a great backyard vegetable garden! Vegetable Gardening Basics Course